In an effort to stop the spread of germs related to COVID-19 we want you to be aware of the procedures we are implementing at Braintree Lumber:
- Sales Counters to be treated with a disinfectant spray repeatedly (at least hourly) every day.
- Stylus used to sign for purchases disinfected on the same schedule.
- Avoid shaking hands
- Door knobs to bathrooms, bathroom fixtures disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer available on the counters.
- Sales meetings, events or gatherings will be canceled or postponed
- Drivers are to minimize contact on sites
- Employees not feeling well (especially with a fever) are to stay home.
- Follow the tips from the State of Mass public health on frequent hand washing, avoid touching your face, and cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
At Braintree Lumber, the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is always our top priority.